FRANCISCO ARREDONDO, MD MPH
BOARD CERTIFIED REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGIST
Doctor Francisco Arredondo is a respected and experienced clinician and has published numerous papers and textbook chapters on infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss. In addition, he has presented research findings and scientific data at both national and international meetings. He emphasizes a simplified and individualized approach in his treatments, bearing in mind the specific couple’s social, medical, financial and emotional circumstances.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- Board Certified in Healthcare Management by American College of Physicians Executives.
- Graduated MD Summa Cum Laude, First in his Class 1990 from the Institute of Technology and Higher Studies of Monterrey.
- Award: Best Medical Student of the Nation 1991 given by the President.
- Internship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine New York City 1991-92
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio 1992-1995
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia 1995-1997
- National Award: Leadership in Women’s Health and Management from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. 1997
- Master in Public Health and Healthcare Harvard University Boston, MA. 1997-98
- Chief of OBGYN ARH Hospital S. Williamson KY 1998-2002
- Clinical Professor University of Kentucky 1998-2002
- Assistant Professor Division of Reproductive Biology and In Vitro Fertilization Case Medical School/ MacDonald Women’s
- Hospital Cleveland, Ohio 2002-2006